Tuesday, November 13, 2012

V8815 & B5672 **combined***

Hi there peeps!!!

So, I had the chance to finish the project I told you about last week...I wanted to make a peplum top using Vogue Pattern 8815 and Butterick Pattern 5672 as seen HERE....(of course her's is 10x better) Mimi G is amazing, and I have to admit, I have been stalking her blog for a while!!! ;o)

***Please beware...these pics are terrible! My hubby had to take them and we would have done them outside but he got home too late, we don't have much space inside to take them and were still working on figuring out the new camera :(  And my hair looks terrible, its hair wash night! Forgive me!***

Here's a few pics...I plan to do a review on them tonight and I will share that with you as well!!!



All laid out...pattern pieces were pretty easy to figure out, I really didn't even have to use the directions...

I love the slanted boatneck detail and the bit of gathering on the side!


My skirt is terribly wrinkled!!


Stay tuned for the review!

Have a great rest of the night....
XO
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment