Monday, November 12, 2012

A good bargain!!!

So, yes, I am el'cheapooooo~

I love a good deal, and I am normally the shopper that walks right past all of the "regular priced stuff" to get to the clearance rack!  The cheaper the better!!!

I have started making the majority of my clothes and I plan to get to the point where I make all of my clothes and my kid's clothes!!! I love it, I love to put my own spin on it!!! With that being said, I'm not talented enough to make my own shoes!!! Lol- so I buy them...for cheap! ;)

Anyway....I found the black friday preview ad and welll....ummmm...they had a mix up with the effective dates, and good for me I found my dream camera!!! WOOHOOO!!! Yes it was cheap and my hubby will be so happy when he sees it!!! It is the Nikon L310 and I'm loving it!!!  Along with that I found some reallllyyyy cute snakeskin shoes for very cheap!  Here's a pic!!!

XO
A

No comments:

Post a Comment