Tuesday, November 13, 2012

REVIEW***B5672 & V8815

As promised...here's the review...


Pattern Description: Combined B5672 & V8815-peplum top and dress ( I made a peplum top)

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Well, no because I combined the two.

Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes, very...I really didn't have to follow the instructions...

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? very easy, no dislikes

Fabric Used: ponte roma knit

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: I combined the top of  B5672 with the bottom of V8815 (the peplum top) actually I cut the peplum on the fold and added about 3 inches to each one and gathered it a bit.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Yes, and Yes

Conclusion: Love it, can't wait to make more!

XO
A

No comments:

Post a Comment