Monday, November 26, 2012

Hey there friends!!!

Well, I've decided to take my business K-squared in a different direction!

I don't think I've shared with you all, that I am a business owner! I make modest clothing for your sweet little lady!

I started this for my girls, I would see so many boutique style clothing that I loved, but couldn't make myself pay the price for them!!! So I decided to learn how to sew and do it myself! And that's exactly what I've done!!!

I then decided that I wanted to share my designs with the public. So I started doing custom orders, which was terrible for me!! I hated it, the stress! Ugh...well after thinking about it quite a bit, I've decided to do only ready to sell items! I think this will relieve a lot of stress!! So each week, I will choose a design and work on it throughout the week in different sizes! I'll see how it goes from there!!

Have a blessed day!
XO
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment